Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A New Start

So this was my new years resolution.....I know, I know lame right?

I've decided I need a place to store my thoughts, break them down, reflect, take on outside look, and get some opinions from total strangers. I need a place to throw the crazy schemes, ideas, and thoughts floating around in my head out into this world that we live in. This is the place for that. It may amount to something....it may not. But you never know until you try. So this is me trying.....trying to find me, trying to make sure that the decisions I'm making right now at this minute are really in my best interest.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back.

3 comments:

D-HOR said...

Alright! Let's get anylizing. Tell us about yourself :)

dlyn said...

Welcome to blogging - I will be back to check your blog out again - keep going!

JDub said...

Yeah! I have readers! I'm so excited!